- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hot Wax Multi-Overdrive Effects Pedal
Condition 1 - Mint
- K45328 004000000 K45328004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Awesome on guitar and bass, the Electro-Harmonix Hot Wax fuses EHX's Hot Tubes and Crayon pedals into one powerful dual-overdrive. Use each individua...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Add some heat to your tone with two overdrives in one pedal.
Awesome on guitar and bass, the Electro-Harmonix Hot Wax fuses EHX's Hot Tubes and Crayon pedals into one powerful dual-overdrive. Use each individually or stack them with the Crayon driving the Hot Tubes. Master EQ and Blend controls provide the tonal flexibility power players demand. The Hot Wax is the next evolution in inspired overdrives!
Call or click to order today!
- Combines the Crayon full range overdrive and the Hot Tubes, a reissue of the classic 1970s CMOS overdrive
- Use the Crayon or Hot Tubes alone or stack them with the Crayon driving the Hot Tubes
- Sounds great on guitar and bass
- Blend control lets you blend in your dry signal which is especially useful on bass guitar
- Master EQ section features Bass and Treble for increased tonal control and flexibility
- Quiet pop-free foot switching
- Comes with a standard EHX 9.6DC200mA PSU
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.