- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Slammi Pitch Shifter/Harmony Effects Pedal
Condition 1 - Mint
- J04018 004000000 J04018004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Slammi revolutionizes foot-controlled pitch shifting with a powerful new algorithm that yields tremendous improvements in tone. Three-octave polyphon...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Get total control over pitch shifting and so much more.
Slammi revolutionizes foot-controlled pitch shifting with a powerful new algorithm that yields tremendous improvements in tone. Three-octave polyphonic dive bombs, smooth as silk pitch shifting, drop tuning, fixed interval harmonies and bends plus much more. With the Slammi's precise control and glitch-free operation the only limit is your imagination.
- Advanced new algorithm that sounds great and provides glitch-free tracking
- Up to three-octave maximum bend
- Create harmonies by mixing your dry signal with the effect
- MAX BEND Control acts as an 11-way switch to set the maximum bend/interval. Choose Detune, ½ Step, Major 2nd, Major 3rd, Perfect 4th, Perfect 5th, Major 6th, Minor 7th, 1 Octaves, 2 Octaves or 3 Octaves/Dive Bomb
- Precision control that lets you smoothly sweep your guitar's pitch up or down
- Sweep direction can be reversed so maximum pitch bend is in the heel-down position
- Super responsive design with no moving parts, nothing to wear out or break
- Comes with 9 Volt battery, 9.6DC-200BI power supply optional
Pick yours up today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.