- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Harmonix Slammi Plus Polyphonic Pitch Shifter/Harmony Effects Pedal
- Product K47590
The Electro-Harmonix Slammi Plus polyphonic pitch-shifter flawlessly transposes your pitch in two different directions over a +/- 3 octave range: tra...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Get wild with your creativity with versatile pitch-shifting.
The Electro-Harmonix Slammi Plus polyphonic pitch-shifter flawlessly transposes your pitch in two different directions over a +/- 3 octave range: transpose up, down or both, simultaneously! Staggering whammy effects and dive bombs, bends, harmonies, cross-fades between your dry and transposed sounds, cocked pitch shifting—this pedal does it all.
The 11-position Shift switch selects the maximum transposition starting with D (Detune), a shift of 17 cents that creates a chorus or doubling effect.
The Dual setting outputs two pitch-shifted signals. The first follows the Shift knob as if in UP mode. The second transposed signal depends on whether the Slammi Plus is set to Pitch or X-Fade.
In Pitch mode the secondary shifted signal bends at the same rate as the primary signal.
When in X-Fade mode, the secondary signal is set by the Pitch Mix knob and does not bend. The interval choices are in half-step increments up to +/-1 octave. The volume of the secondary signal decreases by sweeping the pedal from heel to toe.
Featuring a rugged, lightweight design with a traditional rack and pinion style operating mechanism, the Slammi Plus is your ultimate polyphonic pitch shifter harmony pedal.
- Flawless, glitch-free transposing over a +/- three octave range
- Three shift modes: up, down and dual
- Dual pitch shifting mode where the Slammi Plus generates two separate pitch shift intervals simultaneously
- An X-Fade function where the pitch shift interval is fixed (does not bend) and the foot pedal cross-fades between your dry note and pitch shifted note or cross-fades from one pitch shifted interval to another
- Fully polyphonic all the time
- More flexibility in setting the heel position’s pitch shifted interval
- A Blend control that lets you fine tune the wet/dry mix
- Runs on battery or most 3rd party power supplies including the EHX9.6DC-200mA PSU
- Rugged, weight saving chassis with a traditional rack and pinion style operating mechanism
Call or click to order today!