- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fireball 100 100W Tube Guitar Amp Head
Condition 1 - Mint Black
- 502255 004001000 502255004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Engl Fireball 100 guitar amp head offers all essential sound features in addition to a practical, clear layout for all players who appreciate str...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Burn up the stage with dark, lower midrange-focused tone.
The Engl Fireball 100 guitar amp head offers all essential sound features in addition to a practical, clear layout for all players who appreciate straightforward structures. In its cool "black magic" optical appearance the amplifier head delivers a mighty bottom end punch well-suited for playing power chords and solos with precise accentuation, courtesy of its powerful 6L6GC 100-Watt power amp. Sparkling clean sounds and every imaginable nuance between Clean and Hi Gain Lead tones belong to the repertoire of the Engl Fireball 100 amp. Other trademark features include two master volume controls A and B, electronic power amp monitoring, and a variable / switchable FX Loop. Additionally, the sound shaping features Bottom and Mid Boost letting you reinforce this particular pressure in low-end and the low-mid frequency range, thus expanding the Engl amps' tonal spectrum. It also has an adjustable noise gate for the Lead channel.
- Clean and Lead channel featuring separate gain controls
- Bright switch for the clean channel
- Bottom switch (Clean and Lead) that adds low-end punch
- Passive EQ: bass, middle, treble
- Lead volume control for precise level tuning
- Mid boost switch (Clean and Lead), remote controllable via footswitch
- Master A and Master B for two different power amp level settings, remote controllable via footswitch
- Power Tube Monitor (P.T.M.) system: failure indication via LED for each power tube
- Stand by switch
- Two 1/4" stereo jacks for connecting an ENGL Z-4 footpedal: Clean/Lead (channel switching) and Master A/B, Mid boost and FX loop off/on
- Noise gate threshold controls the Gate's attack
- FX loop equipped with a balance control, FX Loop off/on, remote controllable via footswitch
- Power amp output 4 Ohms (2 jacks)and 16 Ohms
- 100 Watt tube amp head equipped with a matched set of four 6L6GC power tubes
- Four ECC83 (12AX7) preamp tubes
- Made in Germany
Turn it on, crank it up, and feel the heat.
- External: 1.6 ATL (slow) for the 230 Volt model;
- 3.15 ATL (slow) in the 100 and 120 Volt models.
- Internal: 2 ATL (slow) for the 230 Volt model;
- (internal fuse located at the power transformer) 4 ATL (slow) in the 100 and 120 Volt models.
- Power Consumption: 300 watts max.
- Dimensions: approx. 28"W x 10.6"H x 10.6"D
- Weight: approx. 46.3 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.