- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Invader 2 100W Tube Guitar Head
Condition 1 - Mint
- J12179 004000000 J12179004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Engl Invader II features an improved channel design, including two clean channels and two overdrive channels, all switchable between a HI or Low ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Invade the ears of the masses with this one-amp tone army.
The Engl Invader II features an improved channel design, including two clean channels and two overdrive channels, all switchable between a HI or Low Gain mode plus a "Sound" switch that changes the character per channel. That¹s a total tonal variety of 16 basic sounds.
As an option, Engl offers the new Engl Sound Wizard Module E-16. This module is a tone hunter's dream come true. Inserted in the back of the amp, the modules offers 12 sound options for all 16 basic sounds to customize and fine tune the desired tones. Invade your amp sound, and customize your tone.
- Power: 100W (tube)
- Tubes: four 12AX7 (preamp); four EL34 (power amp)
- Four channels
- Controls: 3-band EQ, gain, volume, two master volume, presence, depth, Hi and Low Gain mode switching, sound switch, noise gate threshold, volume ratio control
- Impedance: two 4 ohm; two 8 ohm; one 16 ohm
- Built-in noise gate
- Two FX loops
- Preamp output
- Power amp output
- MIDI input/through
- 128 programmable MIDI functions
- Tuner output
- Electronic tube protection circuit
- Footswitch included
- Dimensions: 28" x 10.6" x 11.4"
- Weight: 46.3 lb.
- Made in Germany
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.