- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Special Edition Preamp E 570
Condition 2 - Blemished Regular 190839839428
- #481525 005000004 481525005000004
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Special Edition Engl Preamp features 6 basic sounds and 8 switchable sound options to store in 128 MIDI presets. From crystal clean through smoot...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) A 4-channel, all-tube guitar preamp with a vast range of tones and MIDI preset storage.
The Special Edition Engl Preamp features 6 basic sounds and 8 switchable sound options to store in 128 MIDI presets. From crystal clean through smooth jazz, from Texas crunch to pounding rock, from fat metal punch rhythm to screaming leads you'll find all the tonal tastes you need right here.
This sophisticated guitar preamp marries the unrivaled tone of all-tube technology to the awesome sound-shaping might of control features powered by state-of-the-art microchip circuitry. This elegant combination puts a vast range of great fundamental tones and an all but inexhaustible reservoir of compelling variations at your fingertips, all of which may be controlled remotely via MIDI.
What's more, the Engl preamp boasts a host of hip and practical features, including a switchable noise gate for the Crunch, Lead I and Lead II overdrive channels; frequency-compensated stereo out featuring 4x12" speaker cab emulation. You can send a balanced signal to a mixing console via the XLR ports, or an unbalanced signal to a recording device via the stereo jack.
- Four basic channels: Clean, Crunch, Lead I and Lead II with separate Gain, Treble and Volume knobs
- Preamp Defeat Function
- Modern and Classic sound-shaping buttons
- Two Gain variants
- Two voicing sections
- Various sound-shaping buttons
- Programmable stereo effect loop
- Master knob
- Stereo Effects Loop
- Balanced, frequency-compensated XLR line stereo outputs
- MIDI In and Thru ports
- 128 MIDI presets
- Three remote interface ports
- Programmable Noise Gate
Order with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees.
- Input: from 20 dB, nominal, max. 0 dB
- Effect Return: from -20 dB nominal, max. 0 dB
- SEND, level range: from -20 dB to approx. 0 dB max.
- Level Lo: ca. -5 dB max.
- Level Hi: ca. +15 dB max.
- Frequ. Comp. Line Out: ca. 0 dB max., (depends on frequency)
- Power consumption: approx. 35 (VA) watts
- External at 230/240 mains voltage: 0,25 ATL (0,25 amps slo-blo)
- External at 100/115/120 mains voltage: 0,5 ATL (0,5 amps slo-blo)
- Internal: 2 x 0,315 ATL (0,315 amps slo-blo)
- V1: ECC83 FQ, input tube
- V2, V3: ECC83 selected
- V4: ECC83 standard
- Processor, software: AT89C52 microcontroller with internal 8K Flash Memory for software source code; upgradeable with external Programmer
- Memory: EEPROM 93C66 for data retention
- MIDI: Asynchronous data protocol according to the MIDI standard; MIDI program changes 0-127; MIDI channels 1-16; MIDI controller 7 (main volume), value 0-5 = Master Volume Mute, Mute, value
> 5 = default Master Volume level
- Serial Amp Control: Proprietary ENGL asynchronous data protocol
- Dimensions: 19" rack, 2 rack spaces, 360mm overall depth, approximately 300mm chassis depth
- Weight: approx. 8 kg
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.