- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rose Digital Delay Effects Pedal
Condition 1 - Mint
- L52283 004000000 L52283004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Rose from Eventide is a compact, modulated digital delay pedal featuring a unique design Eventide calls Bit Bucket Brigade. Instead of the traditiona...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) This hugely versatile digital delay delivers a wealth of tones with analog warmth.
Rose from Eventide is a compact, modulated digital delay pedal featuring a unique design Eventide calls Bit Bucket Brigade. Instead of the traditional approach using a DSP chip, this design borrows from bucket brigade techniques but is free of its inherent limitations. Surrounded with analog circuitry for a warm thick sound, this approach facilitates extreme modulation of the clock yielding reverse delay and wild swings of delay by modulating the delay multiplier — the results are a completely unique sound. Rose features five modulation sources, aux switch/expression pedal/MIDI input, tap tempo, up to 50 seconds of delay and can store up to five presets.
Call or click to order today!
- Five customizable factory presets
- Analog Mix, Low Pass Filter, and Feedback
- Six tactile knobs: mix, feedback, depth, delay, filter and rate
- Invert phase flips the output phase with respect to the input phase for short delay times
- Reverse delay plays the delay line backwards
- Delay Multiplier increases the delay by either 2x, 3x, 4x or 5x
- Assignable HotSwitch: Tap Tempo, Delay Repeat, Mod Hold, Mod Reset, A/B)
- Multiple modulation sources: Sine, Square, Random, Envelope and External
- Expression / Auxiliary / MIDI TRS input
- Three different bypass types: Buffered, Relay, Kill Input
- Accepts Line or Instrument Levels
- The delay line’s clock can be swept over a wide range with delay time varying from .01 usec to 50 seconds
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.