- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
5150 III 100W 3-Channel Tube Guitar Amp Head
Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent Black 190839351173
- Write a Review
- #481477 006001066 481477006001066
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The professional EVH 5150 III HD all-tube amp head that was developed to meet the exacting specifications of Edward Van Halen, one of the true living...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Versatile, toneful, and powerful enough for Edward Van Halen.
The professional EVH 5150 III HD all-tube amp head that was developed to meet the exacting specifications of Edward Van Halen, one of the true living legends of rock guitar. The 5150III amp head's flexible feature set allows creation of tones from clean to crunch to full-out distortion, inspiring limitless artistic expression. Truly roadworthy, EVH amp heads feature no-compromise construction promising peak performance for years to come. Available in black or ivory.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
Power: 100 watts RMS
Tubes: eight 12AX7 (preamp); four 6L6
Controls: Gain, 3-band EQ, volume, presence
Covering: Textured vinyl covering (black or ivory), EVH striped metal grille
Dimensions: 10.25" (26 cm) x 29.75" (75.5 cm) x 11.5" (29.3 cm)
Weight: 55 lbs. (25 kg)
Four-button footswitch included
WEIGHT: 55 lbs. (25 kg)
Height 10.25" (26 cm)
Width: 29.75" (75.5 cm)
Depth: 11.5" (29.3 cm)
OUTPUT: 100 watts RMS
TUBES: Four 6L6 output tubes, eight 12AX7 preamp tubes
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 60 lbs. (27.2 kg) including packaging
INTRODUCED: July 1, 2007
FOOTSWITCH: Four-button footswitch included (P/N 007-0926-000)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.