- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
FJLA4 John Lennon Limited Edition Artist
Condition 2 - Blemished Regular 888365856193
- Write a Review
- H94998 005000001 H94998005000001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Imagine Series combines world-class tube amplifier engineering with luxurious cabinetry and craftsmanship, to accomplish the ultimate John Lennon...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Handmade combo that offers you 50s, 60s and 70s Lennon tone.
The Imagine Series combines world-class tube amplifier engineering with luxurious cabinetry and craftsmanship, to accomplish the ultimate John Lennon experience. Adorned with pure white features and components throughout, the Imagine Series amplifier captures the essence of John Lennon and his vintage tones.
The Decade Switch quickly transcends between his 50s Rock 'n Roll, 60s Liverpool and 70s Plastic Ono Band tones. Fargen's master wood craftsman builds each cabinet by hand, and Ben Fargen builds each circuit by hand to produce a strong, resonant amp full of tone and depth.
- Premium Eastern soft maple lumber with a 13mm Baltic birch baffle
- Two EL84 15Watt power amp design
- Two 12AX7 preamp and phase inverter tubes
- VIntage 60s style mustard tone caps
- VIntage carbon comp resistors
- Three-way mode tone shift Decade Switch
- Hi and Lo power switch
- Custom handbuilt parts tag board
- Belton high-grade tube sockets
- Custom built proprietary JL-15, 12" Alnico speaker
- Evidence Audio Siren II high-end speaker cable
- Precision dovetail joinery
- Certificate of Authenticity signed by Ben Fargen
- Hand crafted in the U.S.A.
Call or click to get this limited edition combo today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.