- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
'68 Custom Vibrolux Reverb Guitar Combo Amplifier
Condition 1 - Mint
- #J11719 004000000 J11719004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The year of 1968 was a transitional one for Fender amps, with tone that was still pure Fender, but a look that was brand new. With a silver-and-turqu...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Get that legendary Vibrolux Reverb tone without hunting through pawn shops.
The year of 1968 was a transitional one for Fender amps, with tone that was still pure Fender, but a look that was brand new. With a silver-and-turquoise front panel and classy aluminum "drip edge" grille cloth trim, the Vibrolux Reverb received a fresh new face as it remained the compact, gig-ready amp of choice for pros and amateurs everywhere. The 1968 Vibrolux Reverb featured a unique 2x10" speaker configuration, which delivered snappy twang and big tube tone, while still incorporating world-class Fender reverb and vibrato effects. For countless guitarists ever since, the Vibrolux Reverb has been the go-to amp for classic Fender tone.
The '68 Custom Vibrolux Reverb Amp pays tribute to the classic look, sound and performance of Fender's late-'60s "silver-face" amps. In a special twist, both channels boast reverb and tremolo, and the "custom" channel has a modified Bassman tone stack that gives modern players greater tonal flexibility with pedals. The amp also features quicker gain onset and reduced negative feedback for greater touch sensitivity. While fitting a sweet spot between the Deluxe Reverb and Twin Reverb, in respect to power and size, the '68 Custom Vibrolux Reverb's dual 10" Celestion TEN 30 configuration and 35 watts of all-tube power deliver distinctive rock ˜n' roll flavor.
- Power: 35W (tube)
- Tubes: four 12AX7, two 12AT7 (preamp); two 6L6 (power amp)
- Two channels
- Four inputs: two Custom, two Vintage
- Speakers: 2x10" Celestion TEN 30
- Impedance: 4Î
- Controls: Bright switch, volume, treble, bass (independent each channel); reverb, speed, intensity (Vintage channel)
- Effects: reverb, vibrato
- Two-button footswitch included
- Fitted cover included
- Dimensions: 18.13" x 24.38" x 9.63"
- Weight: 41.8lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.