- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Acoustic Pro 200W 1x12 Acoustic Guitar Combo Amp
Condition 1 - Mint
- J23879 004000000 J23879004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Offering a sonic experience like no other, Acoustic Pro amplifiers are true "audiophile amps," delivering superior live sound with studio-quality eff...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) A gorgeous, portable 1x12 combo with pro-level power and features.
Offering a sonic experience like no other, Acoustic Pro amplifiers are true "audiophile amps," delivering superior live sound with studio-quality effects. Along with a flexible pro feature set, Acoustic Pro offers high-grade components and technology, pure Fender tradition and expert sonic imaging”allowing every note to be naturally and painstakingly replicated, letting your acoustic personality shine.
The 200-watt Acoustic Pro has two universal channels designed for use with guitars or microphones, each with its own 1/4"-XLR combo jack and luscious hall reverb. Use the onboard tone controls”including sweepable midrange”to fine-tune your instrument's tone for any room. Other performance-friendly features include integrated tilt-back kickstand and handle, full-sounding 12" neodymium woofer, high performance tweeter with crossover network, feedback-reducing phase switches, balanced line output, effects loop and Aux In jack”perfect for connecting an external audio player to accompany your performances in any large venue. Voltage is switchable for universal 100- to 240-volt worldwide operation.
The perfect specimen in tonal flexibility and sophistication, the Acoustic Pro amplifier is the ultimate solution for today' acoustic player and boutique amplifier enthusiast; the lightweight design and portability suit the demands of any player looking for a grab-and-go rig. The cabinet has been dutifully constructed not only for stunning good looks, but also for enhanced resonance and projection. As sleek as it is practical, each amp's smooth wooden shell and bent plywood construction are the perfect combination of high-grade materials and sleek modern curvature, designed to enhance the outward projection of your guitar tone.
- Amplifier Type: Digital
- Speaker: One - 12" Fender Special Design
- Horn Tweeter: One - Compression Driver High-Frequency Horn
- Inputs: Two - XLR / 1/4" combined
- Channels: Two
- Controls: Volume, Low, Mid-Frequency, Mid-Level, High, Reverb, Phase Switch (Same on Each Channel)
- Effects: Reverb
- Effects Loop: 1/4" - (Send/Return)
- Line Out: One - (Balanced XLR with Ground Lift and Level Control) Lightweight
- Cabinet Material: Plywood
- Cover/Grille Cloth: Natural Wood Finish with Brown Grille Cloth
- Knobs: Black Plastic
- Height: 17.5" (44.5 cm)
- Width: 21" (53.3 cm)
- Depth: 10.5" (26.7 cm)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.