- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Pelt Fuzz Guitar Effects Pedal
Condition 1 - Mint
- L25769 004000000 L25769004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A good fuzz pedal is indispensable—this gloriously splatty, satisfying sound has been the cornerstone of rock tone for decades. An all-original desig...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) A classic effect with extra shape-contouring fun.
A good fuzz pedal is indispensable—this gloriously splatty, satisfying sound has been the cornerstone of rock tone for decades. An all-original design, The Pelt Fuzz has a few tricks hidden up its sleeve. All the familiar controls are there: Level, Fuzz and Tone, along with a Bloom control to shape the contours of your sound. The Pelt Fuzz's secret weapon is a Mid switch lets you boost or cut the midrange for even more voicing options, while the Thick switch adds some girth to your sound.
Designed by Fender's in-house team of experts, The Pelt Fuzz is an all-original circuit. Fender consulted with a plethora of players while designing this pedal, and the resulting stompbox is packed with stage-ready features. The chassis is crafted from lightweight, durable anodized aluminum, and the Amp Jewel LED gives your pedalboard the classic Fender look. The LED-backlit knobs show your control settings on a dark stage at a glance. Fender even made swapping batteries quicker and easier with their exclusive “patent applied for,” magnetically latched 9V battery door. Packed with silicon fuzz tones perfect for creating your own legendary sound, The Pelt Fuzz is a surprisingly adaptable take on this classic effect.
- Silicon fuzz effect pedal
- Mid and Thick voicing switches
- Fender Amp Jewel LED
- Magnetically latched hinged 9V battery door
- Lightweight durable anodized aluminum construction
Make some buzz with help from the Pelt Fuzz. Order now.
- Material: Anodized aluminum
- Power requirements: 9-volt battery or DC Negative AC adaptor
- Power Consumption: 50mA
- Input Impedance: 500kOhm
- Output Impedance: 10kOhm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.