- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tone Master Twin Reverb 200W 2x12 Guitar Combo Amp
Condition 1 - Mint Black
- L63371 004001000 L63371004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
In a bold Fender first, the Tone Master Twin Reverb amplifier uses massive digital processing power to achieve a single remarkable sonic feat: faithf...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Authentic tube tone without the hassle.
In a bold Fender first, the Tone Master Twin Reverb amplifier uses massive digital processing power to achieve a single remarkable sonic feat: faithfully modeling the circuitry and 85-watt power output of an original Twin tube amp.
Using a high-performance 200-watt digital power amp to achieve the headroom and dynamic range of a real vintage Twin tube amp, paired with the pronounced sparkle and clarity of two Jensen N-12K neodymium speakers and a resonant pine cabinet, the result is tubeless Twin Reverb tone, volume and dynamics virtually indistinguishable from the all-tube original. And with all these features, the Tone Master Twin Reverb is in fact about only half the weight of an all-tube Twin.
Front panel features give guitarists a playing experience identical to the tube version, including Fender’s world-standard reverb and tremolo effects. Additional rear-panel features deliver modern convenience and flexibility—including an output power selector for full power and five attenuated settings, balanced XLR line output with impulse response (IR) cabinet simulations, mute switch for silent stage or recording use, USB port for firmware upgrades, and more.
Call or click to order today!
- Series: Tone Master
- Amplifier Type: Digital
- Height: 20.24” (514 mm)
- Width: 26.6” (664 mm)
- Depth: 10.35” (263 cm)
- Weight: 33 lbs. (15 kg)
- Wattage: 200 Watts (simulates 85W tube amp performance)
- Output Power: Full/85W, 40W, 22W, 12W, 5W, 1W
- Inputs: Four 1/4” - Two Normal and Two Vibrato
- Line Out: Balanced XLR with Cabinet IR, Ground Lift and Level Control
- Channels: Two - (Normal and Vibrato)
- Speaker: Two - 12” Jensen N-12K neodymium
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Solid Pine
- Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
- Grille Cloth: Silver
- Footswitch: 2-Button Footswitch Included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.