- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dirty Shirley 1 Channel Mini 20W Head
Condition 1 - Mint
- Write a Review
- #J32326 004000000 J32326004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Dave Friedman’s Dirty Shirley Mini is a 20-watt head version of the popular full-sized Dirty Shirley, which was designed for guitarists that want a v...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) A 20 W version of the modern classic.
Dave Friedman’s Dirty Shirley Mini is a 20-watt head version of the popular full-sized Dirty Shirley, which was designed for guitarists that want a vintage “Classic Rock” tone inspired by British tube amps from the '60s and '70s, but in a compact size and weight. The Dirty Shirley Mini is fueled by a pair of EL84 power tubes and includes a three-position gain structure switch. This little beast delivers vintage crunch and cleans up nicely by simply backing off the guitar’s volume knob. Extremely versatile, this amp is capable of producing many styles of music from blues to rock and country by adjusting the gain knob, structure switch and master controls. The Dirty Shirley Mini was designed to take pedals well and loves boosts, ODs, phasers, flangers, tremolos and wahs. The ultra-transparent series effects loop takes time-based effects pedals and rack units equally well. The handcrafted in USA Dirty Shirley Mini features beautiful black Tolex, tongue and groove Baltic Birch construction and built to withstand the rigors of the road.
Power: 20W (tube)
- Tubes: three 12AX7 (preamp); two EL84 (power amp)
- Single channel
- Impedance: 4, 8, 16 ohms
- Controls: Gain, Master Volume, 3-band EQ, three-position gain structure switch
- Ultra transparent series FX loop
- Custom USA-made transformers
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Dimensions: 8.25 in. x 18.25 in. x 8.5 in.
- Weight: 20.5 lbs.
- Hand-wired in the U.S.A.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.