- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dirty Shirley Overdrive Effects Pedal
Condition 1 - Mint
- K36415 004000000 K36415004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Friedman Dirty Shirley all-tube amp is well known for being one of the most flexible and touch-responsive single-channel amplifiers on the market...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Get awesome Dirty Shirley tonal versatility right from your pedalboard.
The Friedman Dirty Shirley all-tube amp is well known for being one of the most flexible and touch-responsive single-channel amplifiers on the market. Now you can get that same tonal versatility, sensitivity and harmonically rich overdrive in a pedal.
The Dirty Shirley Overdrive packs the same intuitive control set as the amplifier, allowing you to dial in your perfect shade of rock in no time. It doesn't matter if you want a high-output cleaner tone for pushing your amp hard, or a thick gritty drive that will sit well in any classic to modern rock band—a sweep of the gain control gets you there. If you ever want reign in the low end for a punchier feel, simply flip the side-mounted Tight switch and away you go. If you want to experience the amp’s accolade-garnering tone in the convenience of a pedal, put the Dirty Shirley Overdrive on your board today.
British Rock at its Best
Though the Dirty Shirley overdrive can scream with an unabashedly rock 'n' roll voice, you'll be surprised at how truly versatile it is. To get more out of the amp you already have, roll the pedal's gain knob back, crank the volume and get a killer dirty boost. And of course, roll up the gain and witness how well the pedal responds to every touch and manipulation of your guitar's controls.
Ready for Your Rig
The Dirty Shirley Overdrive pedal delivers tube like tone in a small pedal format which can be used either into a clean amp or to boost an already over-driven amp. If your amp, or other overdrive gets a bit loose in the low end, throw ON the Dirty Shirley's Tight switch to bring back the percussive attack you crave.
- Friedman Dirty Shirley amp tone in a compact pedal format
- Responds to guitar controls and picking nuance exactly like the amp
- Gain control takes you from gritty to hard rock in no time
- Ideal for use with both clean and overdriven amps
- Controls for bass, mid, treble, presence, volume and gain are intuitive and quick to dial in
- Side-mounted Tight switch tailors the bass for a punchier feel and sound
Call or click to order today!
- Voltage requirements: 9-18v center negative
- Controls: Bass, Treble, Presence, Volume, Mid, Gain, Tight switch
- True bypass
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Built in USA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.