- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fuzz Fiend Tube Fuzz Effects Pedal
Condition 1 - Mint
- J52665 004000000 J52665004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
If you're addicted to Fuzz pedals, the Fuzz Fiend may be the ultimate fix. Unlike many pedals that strive to emulate the tone and signal path of a t...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Get amazing tube-driven fuzz tone in your signal chain.
The Fuzz Fiend takes you on journey from light fuzz to all-out mayhem via Dave's unique Rage switch. The Fuzz knob, as turned clock-wise, makes the signal more square waved and saturated. Where the Fuzz controls ends - the Rage switch begins. The Rage switch when pressed down, causes the Fuzz Fiend’s circuit to become unstable, resulting in endless sustain and mayhem. Rolling down the volume of your guitar transforms sustain into oscillation. While the momentary push button switch is pressed down and the fuzz control is turned, you will hear the oscillation dramatically change pitch. You can further shape the tone of the Fuzz Fiend using the Bass, Midrange and Treble controls which are a true tube preamp style tone stack.
Since tubes require more current to operate than transistors, this pedal requires a specific power supply source with at least 350-400mA of current. If your power supply does not have this amount of juice, a universal 12V power supply is included.
- 12AX7 Tube Fuzz Pedal
- Fuzz, Bass Middle, Treble and Volume Controls
- Rage Momentary Switch
- True Bypass
- Included Universal 12V Power Supply
- Voltage Requirements: 9-12vDC - Minimum of 350-400mA of current
- Built in USA
- Dimensions: 4.5 in. x 5.5 in. x 3 in.
- Weight: 1 lbs.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.