- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Deliverance Sixty D60 Series II 60W Tube Guitar Amp Head
Condition 1 - Mint
- L71814 004000000 L71814004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Deliverance Series II amplifier is the long-awaited evolution of one of Fryette Amplification’s most popular amplifiers. New for 2019, the Deliv...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Deliver awesome tube tone with this updated beast.
The Deliverance Series II amplifier is the long-awaited evolution of one of Fryette Amplification’s most popular amplifiers.
New for 2019, the Deliverance Series II offers a Solo Volume mode and a totally transparent, super low noise effects loop, both of which can be controlled using a remote footswitch.
In addition, the More Mode toggle switch (that activates an additional tube gain stage) can now be assignable to the Solo Volume mode for additional tube gain boost on the fly. The newly added Bright toggle switch function can also be set to operate manually, assigned to the More mode or activated together with Solo mode using the footswitch.
The Deliverance preamp section has a broad dynamic range, which accounts for its extra touch-sensitivity and excellent guitar volume control response. In addition, clean and overdriven voicing’s can easily be dialed up using the unique GAIN I / GAIN II structure with a little icing via the highly effective Presence and Depth controls. From there, just working your guitar volume and tone controls will yield a surprising range of voicings.
The Deliverance power amp section utilizes KT88 power tubes for robust low mids and sparkling high end harmonics. It is designed for big round tone and dynamic response at low to medium guitar volumes and a rapid but smooth transition into saturation, turning rich and thick at full guitar volume. This combination of preamp voicing and power amp response makes the Deliverance amplifier an ideal partner for any instrument, from a vintage Tele to a fully blown 7-string metal axe.
Specially designed, precision wound power and output transformers produce optimum performance, reliability and stability, delivering excellent power tube response and just the right amount of natural output transformer saturation and compression.
Whether you prefer the pavement pounding torque of the Deliverance One-Twenty or the chunky authority of the Deliverance Sixty, you'll be rewarded with an unbelievable array of tonal options that belie their simple front panel control set.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 60W (tube)
- Tubes: one 12AX7 Tung-Sol, three 12AX7AC, one 12AT7C (preamp); two Electro Harmonix KT88
- Front panel: Input, Gain I, Gain II, Bright Switch More/Less Switch, Master Volume, Solo Volume, Treble, Middle Bass, Presence and Depth
- Rear panel: Ground Switch, AC Input, Mains Fuse, DC Fuse, Dual Parallel Speaker Output Jacks Impedance Selector
- Impedance: 4, 8, 16 ohm
- Precision-wound custom transformers
- Dimensions: 29.25" x 9.5" x 10.5" (74 x 24 x 27 cm)
- Weight: 40 lb. (18 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.