- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
G-2502-S Two/Fifty/Two Tube Stereo Power Amplifier
Condition 1 - Mint
- K37111 004000000 K37111004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A dual-channel 50-watt tube workhorse with sumptuous tone, excellent dynamic range and road-tested reliability—the small-but-mighty Fryette Two/Fifty...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Awesome stereo power and tube tone for the studio or the stage.
A dual-channel 50-watt tube workhorse with sumptuous tone, excellent dynamic range and road-tested reliability—the small-but-mighty Fryette Two/Fifty/Two Master-Built Stereo Power Amplifier is a dual channel 50-watt workhorse featuring a pair of premium matched EL34 power tubes in each channel, and delivers up to 30% more useable output power than comparable tube power amplifiers.
The custom-made, precision-wound output transformers are optimized for EL34 operation to produce a rich sonic palate, sumptuous tone and excellent dynamic range. Its well-ventilated chassis provides maximum airflow to the staggered, horizontally mounted power tubes. The rackmountable power amp's fan speed changes automatically from normal speed to high speed when Class A mode is engaged to ensure reliable performance under demanding conditions.
For 30 years, Fryette power amplifiers have set the standard for sound quality, power and rugged reliability. The designs are straightforward and functional, the build quality is unmatched, and long-term roadworthiness is amply attested to by legions of touring bands that depend on them. With their Depth and Presence controls, Input Level and Voicing switches and switchable power modes, there's simply nothing comparable to these amazing pieces of pro-quality gear.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 62W RMS/channel (Class AB); 50W RMS/Channel (Class A)
- Tubes: two 12AT7; two 12AU7; four KT88
- Two channels
- Mono linked stereo inputs
- Impedance: Selectable for 4, 8 or 16 ohms
- Controls: Volume, presence, depth, input level, voicing switch, fan-speed switch, power-mode switch
- Two parallel output jacks per channel
- Voicing Switches determine power amp frequency response (Guitar cabinet or FRFR system) for each channel
- Fan cooled
- Dimensions: 17 x 13 x 3.75 in. (43 x 33 x 8.6 mm)
- Actual Weight: 33 Lb. (15 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.