- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pittbull Hundred/CL G100CL/EQ 100W Tube Guitar Amp Head
Condition 1 - Mint Black
- Write a Review
- #582547 004001000 582547004001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Pittbull Hundred/CL provides two channels of unapologetic attitude with a 100-watt power plant, delivering thick, touch-sensitive response with a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) An amp that lets you experience pure simplicity, total control, and excellent note articulation with chordal clarity.
The Pittbull Hundred/CL provides two channels of unapologetic attitude with a 100-watt power plant, delivering thick, touch-sensitive response with a decidedly British persuasion.
Matt Blackett of Guitar Player Magazine wrote, "The Hundred/CL’s red channel produced 'one of the biggest, tightest, heaviest tones I’ve ever heard, and it made me feel all-powerful and humbled at the same time.'"
Pittbull Series amps have been used on countless recordings and tours including classic albums by Helmet (Page Hamilton), Bon Jovi (Richie Sambora) Anthrax (Rob Caggiano) and Slipknot (Mick Thompson).
This is a no-nonsense amplifier with a deceptively simple feature set in which either channel can serve as a Clean, Vintage Crunch or Hi-gain channel. The CL's Red & Green channels are similarly configured, but voiced slightly differently for a wide palette of pristine clean, slightly dirty clean, spanking crunch and aggressive, but harmonically rich overdrive. Combined with an extremely expressive graphic EQ, this allows for quick and intuitive sound sculpting.
Getting familiar with the Hundred/CL amplifier is easy, so don’t be terribly surprised when you find yourself up and running in no time. First-hand experience and real world application will yield the ultimate satisfaction of finding your own path of comprehension and self-expression.
The Pittbull Hundred/CL, paired with the FatBottom 412 cabinet (sold separately), delivers ground-shaking thump and blow-your-hair-back, low-end projection. For the ultimate rig, couple the Hundred/CL with the FatBottom 412 cabinet.
- HI and LOW INPUTS HI - High sensitivity input (has a brighter tone), Low sensitivity input (has a slightly darker tone)
- CHANNEL SELECT SWITCH– Front panel channel switching function
- RED AND GREEN CHANNEL CONTROLS
- GAIN – Controls the amount of overdrive
- HI GAIN SWITCH – Gain Stacking Switch. Activates additional tube overdrive gain stage. Normal = 3 stages, Hi = 4 stages
- VOLUME – Channel Master. Sets the amount of volume of each Channel, pre FX loop
- BOOST - Switches from low gain (clean to slightly dirty) to medium gain (crunch to medium overdrive)
- TREBLE – Passive High frequency equalization
- EDGE SWITCH – Frequency-dependent gain boost. Enhances upper string harmonics and sustain
- MIDDLE – Passive Mid frequency equalization
- SHIFT SWITCH- Shifts Treble, Middle and Bass shelving down (Mid Boost)
- BASS – Passive low frequency equalization
- GRAPHIC EQ – 100 Hz, 250 Hz, 630 Hz, 1.2 KHz, 2.3 KHz, 5 KHz 12 dB cut or boost per band. Activated by rear panel pushbutton or footswitch. (Channel assignable)
- MASTER VOLUME – Global power amp volume control, post FX loop
- STANDBY - Turns on high voltage to output section and selects between full-power or half-power operation
- Standby switch settings: II= Full Power (4 power tubes) ; 0= Standby, I= Half Power (2 power tubes)
- MAINS – Switches main AC power on or off
- POWER AMP MODE: Mute - Deactivates power amp while leaving the preamp active
- POWER AMP MODE: Dual Class – In Class AB mode, all 4 tubes operate in Class AB. In Dual Class, the 2 outside tubes are Cathode Biased while the 2 inside remain in Class AB. This produces a fatter midrange and smoother top and bottom end response
- IMPEDANCE SELECT - 4, 8 or 16 ohms. Example: Two 8 Ohm cabs = 4 Ohms, two 16 Ohm cabs = 8 Ohms
- LINE OUT with LEVEL CONTROL - Power amp line out jack with level control
- SWITCHABLE SERIES/PARALLEL EFFECTS LOOP with HI/LOW SWITCH
- EFFECTS RETURN also serves as power amp input
- EFFECTS SEND Also serves as preamp output for recording and slaving
- PRESENCE and DEPTH CONTROLS- Variable high end response and low end excursion
- 100 watts RMS
- Selectable for 4, 8 or 16 ohms
- 1-12AX7WB (Russia)
- 3-12AX7AC (China Selected)
- 4-Premium Matched EL34 Power Tubes
- FC-5 Footswitch (included)
- FatBottom for maximum projection, exceptional low-end definition and focused sound.
- Actual Dimensions (W x H X D): 29.25" X 9.5" X 10.5" (74 X 24 X 27 mm)
- Actual Weight: 50 Lb. (23 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions (W x H X D): 34" X 15" X 18" (86 X 38 X 45 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 55 Lb. (25 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.