- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gallien-Krueger Fusion 550 Hybrid Valve Bass Amplifier
- Write a Review
- Product 482104
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gallien-Krueger Fusion 550 is GK's first bass amp head featuring an all-tube preamp. The Fusion 550 bass head incorporates a uniquely designed 6-...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
With motorized knobs for two storable settings.
The Gallien-Krueger Fusion 550 is GK's first bass amp head featuring an all-tube preamp. The Fusion 550 bass head incorporates a uniquely designed 6-stage tube preamp paired with a 500W version of the high-current solid-state power amp used in the GK 1001RB-II. The rich warmth of tubes, combined with the quick, punchy power that G-K bass amps are known for, is an aural experience you must hear to believe.
As if that wasn't enough, GK has inventively incorporated motorized knobs into the Fusion 550 head that allow you to store two different settings. This gives you the ability to dial in a separate overdrive or slap tone and footswitch between them--a first for a fully analog bass amplifier.
The Fusion 550 amp also features a simplified version of GK's exclusive 50-W Horn Bi-Amp System. Dial in the horn where you like it, and as you adjust your volume with the master control, the ratio between the woofer and tweeter is preserved. Other features include a tube driven 4-band active EQ and voicing filters with a frequency select for the contour control. The rear panel features include Neutrik Speakon and 1/4" speaker output jacks, effects loop, tuner out, and a footswitch input jack. It also has a DI output which uses an isolated transformer for ultra-quiet operation.
- 500-watt Class G high-current solidstate power amp
- 50-watt Horn Bi-Amp System
- Toroidal transformer
- Six-stage all tube preamp (three 12AX7's)
- Motorized pots allow 2 presets
- Footswitchable two-channel motorized gain, master, and horn level controls
- Tube driven four-band active EQ
- Contour control with 500Hz-800Hz mid-frequency select
- Deep and bright switch
- Mute switch
- 1/4" input jack with active/passive switch (-14dB)
- Effects loop & tuner output
- Active DI with level control, pre/post, and ground switch
- Two Horn Bi-Amp compatible Speakon outputs
- Two 1/4" speaker outputs (fullrange only)
- Rear-vented temperature controlled fan
Bring your bass sound to the forefront with this exceptional bass amp from G-K. Order today.
- 19"W x 5.25"H x 9.75"D
- Three rack spaces
- Weight: 24.5 lbs.