- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Genz Benz ShuttleMAX Series STL12.0 1200W Bass Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Product 484948
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This lightweight 1200-watt bass amplifier from Genz Benz uses the same Class D amplifier technology as our Shuttle 6.0 series. The ShuttleMAX 12.0 am...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Blast off with the Genz Benz ShuttleMax STL 12.0 bass amp head.
This lightweight 1200-watt bass amplifier from Genz Benz uses the same Class D amplifier technology as our Shuttle 6.0 series. The ShuttleMAX 12.0 amp head offers the most full-featured preamp designs, and highest output power available in this class of compact, lightweight amps.
Preamp features include: FET and 12AX7 TUBE channels ” selectable and blendable, low and high gain settings per channel, four-band active EQ networks with dual parametric mid-range networks, adjustable signal shape circuits and complete LED status indicators. The bass amp head's rear panel design is just as complete with a studio quality XLR D.I. interface, three effects loops, aux input, headphone out, tuner out, footswitch jacks, and Speakon outputs.
The dual preamps offer extreme versatility from deep transparent slap tone, to focused, organic mid clarity, to all-out rock grind. The 12AX7 tube channel provides a wide range of gain structure that produces smooth, clean tube warmth or can be dialed all the way up to the critical mass of aggressive overdrive. All tone variations are accessible from the 5-button footswitch, which is included.
The ultimate in power and design, the Genz Benz amp head delivers over 1200 watts of output from an amp that weights only 6.75 lb. With dual Class D amp modules this ShuttleMAX produces its full output into two 4 ohm loads (one per amplifier output). The full output of the ShuttleMAX 12.0 is perfect for any venue and playing style. Designed with identical EQ networks for the FET and 12AX7 tube channel the tonal flexibility and power output of this bass amplifier is unsurpassed.
- Dual Channels”FET and Tube Preamps
- Switchable or Blendable Preamps
- Input Mute Circuit
- High and Low Gain Switch per Channel
- Active 4 Band EQ with Dual Parametric Mids
- High Current Class D Amplifier Design
- Adjustable 3 Band Signal Shape Circuits
- Limiter Circuit
- LED Status Indicators
- Speakon Speaker Outputs
- Internal Fan Cooling
- Full XLR Direct Output Interface
- Aux. Input
- Headphone Jack
- Three Effects Loops
- (FET Ch; Tube Ch; Master)
- 115/230 Volt Switchable
- The ShuttleMAX12.0 dual power amp design offers a variety of available output power choices:
- One 8 ohm load (either Amp A or Amp B driven)”375 watts
- One 4 ohm load (either Amp A or Amp B driven)”600 watts
- Two 8 ohm loads (Amp A and Amp B driven)”750 watts
- One 4 ohm load (Amp A) one 8 ohm load (Amp B)”975 watts
- Two 4 ohm loads (Amp A and Amp B driven)”1200 watts