Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
HeadRush MX5 Limited-Edition Compact Quad-Core Guitar FX and Amp Modeler Silvertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
HeadRush MX5 Limited-Edition Compact Quad-Core Guitar FX and Amp Modeler Silver
- Free Shipping
- Price Drop
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Discover an ultraportable amp modeling guitar effect processor.
The HeadRush MX5 packs a big punch of tone with an immense library of 46 amplifier models, 15 cabinets with 10 microphone emulations, 300 impulse responses and 63 premium FX. All HeadRush models are flawless simulations of the most sought-after vintage and modern gear with unrivaled accuracy and authentic dynamic response. The HeadRush MX5 includes over 300 precision-captured impulse responses, meticulously crafted in IoSR Studios with some of the most historic guitar cabs inspired by Marshall, Fender, VOX, Orange and more. Plus, with virtually unlimited storage for IRs with 1024 and 2048 sample lengths, MX5’s tone-sculpting possibilities are virtually limitless.
It assimilates seamlessly into your current rig with all the connections you need to handle any performance situation. Combining a 1/4" guitar input, two 1/4" TRS outputs switchable between amp or line level, a 1/8" output for headphones, 5-pin MIDI in/out via two 1/8"-to-MIDI adapters, plus an onboard 1/4" stereo FX loop to integrate external pedals at any point in the signal chain, effortless integration into your existing setup is a snap. The HeadRush MX5 even features a 1/4" TRS input to connect an external expression pedal. The HeadRush MX5 unites your existing equipment while opening up a world of new sonic possibilities.
- Limited-edition silver finishCustom-designed DSP system with powerful quad-core processingHigh-resolution 4" touch display with guitarist-centric interface
- Versatile library of realistic and responsive amplifier, cabinet, mic and FX models
- Gapless preset switching with reverb/delay tail spillover
- Load virtually unlimited custom impulse response files
- Hands-free edit mode for quick, on-the-fly live editing
- Looper with save and load loop features
- Built-in expression pedal with toe switch and adjustable tension
- Stereo FX loop for external FX or 4-cable connectivity with guitar/bass amps
- 1/8" AUX input, 1/8" headphones output; MIDI input and output
- Record and re-amp via USB (up to 24-bit/96kHz)
- Includes power supply
Order the limited-edition silver MX5 FX and amp modeler today.
MX5 Limited-Edition Compact Quad-Core Guitar FX and Amp Modeler Specifications:
- (1) 300° master volume knob
- (1) 360° navigation/data encoder
- (1) full-color LED-backlit display with touch interface
- 4" (diagonal)
- (1) 1/4" mono input (guitar)
- (1) 1/4" TRS input (expression pedal) (1) 1/4" (6.35 mm) stereo output (send)
- (1) 1/4" stereo input (return)
- (2) 1/4" balanced output (main)
- (1) 1/8" stereo output (headphones) (1) 1/8" stereo input (auxiliary device) (1) 1/8" MIDI output
- (1) 1/8" MIDI input
- (1) USB Type-B port
- (1) DC power adapter input
- Connection DC power adapter input
- Input Voltage 12 VDC, 3.0 A, center-positive
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 2.75" x 11.6" x 7.6"
- Weight: 3.46 lb.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.