- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nu Tube Screamer Overdrive Effects Pedal
Condition 1 - Mint
- L00283 004000000 L00283004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This pairing of Ibanez’s Tube Screamer with Korg’s Nutube technology, has produced an overdrive with exceptional dynamics, improved sensitivity and n...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Get rich, tube-like overdrive from this modern-day take on the classic Tube Screamer.
This pairing of Ibanez’s Tube Screamer with Korg’s Nutube technology, has produced an overdrive with exceptional dynamics, improved sensitivity and natural tube-like compression. For those familiar with the conventional TS808, the added warmth and amp-like quality of the Nu Tube Screamer will be immediately apparent.
Beyond the addition of the Nutube, the Nu Tube Screamer incorporates several new features designed to vastly widen the pedal’s tonal potential. A “mix” control was included to allow for balancing the clean and overdriven signal. With the “Mix” control rolled totally counter-clockwise, only the dry signal will be present making the Nu Tube Screamer ideal for double duty as a clean boost. The unit can also be run with either 9 or 18V power; 18V allows for increased headroom and gain.
Call or click to order today!
- Incorporates Korg Nutube Technology
- Drive, Tone, and Level Controls
- Mix Knob
- True Bypass
- Power Supply: One 9 Volt Battery or External DC 9 or 18 Volt AC Adaptor
- Made In Japan
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.