- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Amelia 50W Tube Guitar Amplifier Head
- Product J45764
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Amelia is a two-channel, 50 watt guitar amplifier head. Each channel has its own EQ, and the two master volume controls are individually controlled v...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Thick tube tone, two versatile channels and plenty of power for the stage.
Amelia is a two-channel, 50 watt guitar amplifier head. Each channel has its own EQ, and the two master volume controls are individually controlled via front panel or footswitch. Channel One is a true clean channel, and Channel Two has separate volume and gain controls, plus a switchable overdrive circuit. Amelia comes with a pair of EL34 in the output section and can also use 6L6 for power without changing the bias. A pedal-friendly effects loop and multiple ohm load speaker outputs round out the feature set.
- Power: 50W (tube)
- Tubes: four 12AX7 (preamp); two 6L6 (power amp)
- Two channels
- Single input
- Impedance: 4, 8, 16 ohms (switchable)
- Controls: 3-band EQ, volume, gain, drive, master 1, master 2, presence, depth, channel select
- Footswitchable master volumes
- Built-in solid-state FX loop
- Dimensions: 25 in. x 9.5 in. x 9.5 in.
- Weight: 40 lbs.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.