- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vintage 20W Tube Head Guitar Amplifier
Condition 1 - Mint
- H96948 004000000 H96948004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Jet City Vintage 20W tube head is based on their popular JCA20H. The 20HV version is a simple, single-channel amp. Completely re-voiced, it's a b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) A simple to use 20W head with plenty of options.
The Jet City Vintage 20W tube head is based on their popular JCA20H. The 20HV version is a simple, single-channel amp. Completely re-voiced, it's a bit cleaner, a bit darker, and the power section has been opened up. In addition to the Presence control, Jet City has also added a depth switch based on Soldano's famous Depth control. They've also included a post-master effects loop.
Controls: Preamp Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Master, Presence, Depth switch
Solid state effects loop by Mojo
Three 12AX7 and Two EL84 tubes
Multi-ply, void-free cabinetry
Call or click to get this amp today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.