- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Delay Workstation Pedal
Condition 1 - Mint
- J32691 004000000 J32691004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Keeley Delay Workstation is a powerful, dual DSP processor delay and reverb machine. Combining Keeley’s unique delay and reverb patches in an inc...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) A plethora of must-have Keeley sounds in one space saving pedal.
The Keeley Delay Workstation is a powerful, dual DSP processor delay and reverb machine. Combining Keeley’s unique delay and reverb patches in an incredibly small package, the Delay Workstation is an extremely creative tool.
With the Delay Workstation you can combine vintage slapback and multi-head tape echoes with Spring or plate reverbs to create some instantly classic sound spaces. You can set the Delay Workstation for warm sounding analog delays and then use the chamber or hall reverbs to create a huge warm and endless space. Need rhythmic delays with some shimmer? It’s here. Always wanted to have the perfect ducking delay? One that backs out of the way until your done with your notes, then the echoes fill in. “Ducking” is a very intelligent way for clearing the clutter in a sound that would normally be overrun with delays and echoes. Wanna get twisted? Try the Pitch delay into their Flanged Reverb.
The Reverb side of the Delay Workstation contains all of the most common reverbs and some delays. The Morph control allows users to put creative twists on the reverb patches like spring tension, shimmer, and random flanging. There are two delays included in the reverb bank. You can use these to setup very cool ping-pong delays and many other creative rhythmic patterns.
- Two banks of eight legendary effects
- On-board tap tempo on the Delay side and external expression control on the Reverb side.
- Slapback w/reverb
- Tape Delay w/tone control
- Multi-Head Echo w/3 head control
- Analog Delay w/dynamic modulation
- Digital Delay w/inverse dynamic modulation
- Subdivided Delay w/dotted eighth, eighth, triplet, sixteenth
- Ducking w/compression ratio
- Pitch Shifting delay with w/octave up/down control
- Spring Reverb w/tension control
- Chamber Reverb w/filter control
- Hall Reverb w/tone control
- Plate Reverb w/tone control
- Shimmer w/octave up control
- Flanged Reverb w/vibrato or random modulation
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.