- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ATR4502 90W Stereo Rack-Mounted Guitar Power Amp
Condition 1 - Mint Black
- #L45687 004001000 L45687004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ATR4502 is the first 2 x 45W stereo or 1 x 90W mono 19” rack mount power-amp for guitar on the market that offers real vintage tube tone in combi...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) This vintage-minded stereo tube power amp will make your modeling rig sing.
The ATR4502 is the first 2 x 45W stereo or 1 x 90W mono 19” rack mount power-amp for guitar on the market that offers real vintage tube tone in combination with only 1U of height and weighing but 12 lbs.
The ATR4502 is the preferred amplifier of leading manufacturers of profiling amplifiers/impulse response systems. It can be used either in stereo or mono mode, without having a stereo / mono (bridged) selector switch. Just plug your speaker or speaker cabinets into the stereo or mono speaker output jacks, and the ATR4502 automatically switches to either stereo or mono operation. Beside two Volume controls (one for each channel), the ATR4502 offers two voicing switches per channel for boosting Presence and Depth frequencies.
Further features of the ATR4502 include input level selectors (-10/0dBV), two speaker output jacks per channel, two thermal controlled cooling fans, short circuit protected outputs and overheat protection circuits with overload indicators on the front panel. The ATR4502 offers unique, totally analog, full class-A circuitry for the best dynamic response and tone, and is designed to deliver maximum guitar sound quality in a small and light-weight 19” housing. The ATR 4502 will drive any speaker cabinet with an impedance between 4 and 16 Ohms in the stereo mode, and between 8 and 16 Ohms in the mono mode, with only minor differences in output power.
Call or click to order today!
- Power mono: 90 W (8 Ohm), 70 W (16 Ohm)
- Power stereo: 2 x 50 W (4 Ohm), 2 x 45 W (8 Ohm), 2 x 35 W (16 Ohm)
- Tubes: two 12AX7 (one for each channel)
- 19 inch rack-mounted, 1U high
- Weight: 12.12 lb. (5.5 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.