- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
GH30R-112 30W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
Condition 1 - Mint Black and Red
- L19190 004001000 L19190004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
GHR is the product of Laney’s long-term study of how guitar players interact with tube amps. “Tube tone” is composed with what we have come to descri...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Add rich, British-flavored tube tone with great modern features to your rig.
GHR is the product of Laney’s long-term study of how guitar players interact with tube amps. “Tube tone” is composed with what we have come to describe as “RED” and “BLACK” tone elements: RED is tube preamp distortion, in which ECC83 tubes add drive.
BLACK is output tube distortion which increases as the power tubes are driven harder. GHR allows the player to balance RED and BLACK elements to seek the sweet spot in each player’s setup.
The result of intensive design and development in Great Britain, the GH30R-112 delivers 30 watts RMS of pure, EL34 tube power into a 1x12″ Celestion V-Type driver.
Both of the GH30R-112’s channels can be configured to be used either clean or driven, with each channel producing subtle differences in tone depending on how you tweak them. This is the "amp tweaker’s" delight! Whether its funk or melodic rock, whether you’re a hybrid picker or a shredder, the GH30R delivers outstanding, dynamic, complex, rich & colorful guitar tones.
Control the Master
The GH30R’s unique Master Output control allows you to dial in just the right balance of pre-amp v’s power-amp distortion to find the sweet spot. A Master Tone control also allows tonal adjustment at the end of signal chain.
The 3-band tone stack is shared between channels giving a simple yet effective tone palette. A Pull Shift function also increases the tonal flexibility of the mid-range.
Studio-Quality Digital Reverb
Studio-quality digital reverb gives rich ambience to the sound via a rotary control. A Pull Focus function adds further variation according to preference.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 30W (tube)
- Tubes: Four 12AX7 (preamp); two EL34 (power amp)
- Two channels
- Speaker: 1x12 Celestion V-Type
- Controls: 3-band EQ, mid shift, bright switch
- Series effects loop with level adjust
- Built-in digital reverb with pull focus
- Aux. input
- Cab-emulated DI post output
- Outputs: 1x16 ohm, 1x8 ohm, 2x16 ohm, 1x4 ohm, 2x8 ohm
- Side-mounted handles
- Folding tilt-back mechanism
- Two-color covering included
- Footswitch included
- Ground lift
- CABINET DESIGN
- RUGGED PLYWOOD CABINET WITH TWO COLOUR COVERING, BLACK STRINGING, COMFORTABLE SIDE GRAB HANDLES AND FOLDING TILT BACK MECHANISM
- CHANNEL CONTROLS
- CHANNEL 1 - DRIVE. CHANNEL 2 DRIVE AND VOLUME
- CLASS AB
- DI SOCKET
- BALANCED DI OUTPUT POST OUTPUT SECTION WITH SPEAKER EMULATION
- 1 X CELESTION V-TYPE
- PASSIVE BASS, MIDDLE (PULL SHIFT), TREBLE & MASTER TONE
- FS2 MINI INCLUDED
- FX LOOP(S)
- (SERIES/SWITCHABLE LEVEL)
- 1 X JACK INPUT
- OUTPUT VALVES
- 2 X EL34
- 30 WATTS RMS
- PREAMP VALVES
- 4 X 12AX7
- YES - HIGH QUALITY DIGITAL REVERB WITH PULL FOCUS
- SPEAKER CONNECTIONS
- 1 X 16 OHM, 1 X 8 OHM, 2 X 16 OHMS, 1 X 4 OHMS & 2 X 8 OHMS
- BRIGHT SWITCH
- CHANNEL 1 - PULL BRIGHT
- CABINET EMULATION
- CABINET EMULATED POST OUTPUT SECTION DI OUT
- SUPPLIED WITH CUSTOM EMBROIDERED SLIP COVER
- GROUND LIFT
- MASTER SECTION
- MASTER TONE, MASTER OUTPUT
- MP3 INPUT
YES - MINI JACK
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.