- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
2101 mk2 Rotary Speaker
Condition 1 - Mint
- 502059 004000000 502059004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Leslie 2101 mk2 Rotary Speaker, just like its predecessor, is a complete standalone unit. With a versatile, multiple-channel design, this outstan...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) A modern, 3-channel version of the classic Leslie speaker for your organ or keyboard.
The Leslie 2101 mk2 Rotary Speaker, just like its predecessor, is a complete standalone unit. With a versatile, multiple-channel design, this outstanding Leslie speaker can be connected to any keyboard or organ requiring an amplifier with a single channel or multichannel inputs. The newly design vacuum tube preamp and overdrive section and advanced Digital Leslie simulator enhances the overall audio quality giving you professional-grade sound reproduction.
The Leslie speaker contains two stationary channels, namely, left and right, and a rotary channel. Each of the stationary channels is powered by a 75W RMS amplifier and the rotary channel is powered by a 50W RMS amplifier. This fives you a total of 200W RMS power. An 11-pin Leslie socket as well as 1/4" line are provided for the Rotary channel and for the left and right stationary channels. The musician can adjust the slow and fast speed, the rise and fall time, as well as the brake time; plus, the setting can be saved. A MIDI terminal enables control of many of the Leslie functions from your organ or keyboard. Best of all, the speaker maintains the traditional Leslie sound.
Cabinet has high-impact, black leather finish
- Three-channel input: Rotary, Stationary-L, Stationary-R
- Amplifier: Rotary channel 50W RMS, Stationary channel 75W RMS x 2
- Speakers: Horn Driver, Woofer x 2, 2" Tweeter x 2
- Inputs: 11-pin Leslie connector & 8-pin DIN, 1/4" line in phone jack for Rotary, Stationary-L, Stationary-R
- Outputs: Line out (stereo phone jack), Stationary-L/R, Lower Rotary-L/R, Ext. Speaker Conection for Lower L/R
- Controls: Volume (Stationary-L, Stationary-R, Rotary), Tube Overdrive with tube on/off, Tube Mode, 8-oposition function switch, Value Up/Down, Rotary Upper/Lower: Slow Speed, Fast Speed, Rise Time, Fall Time, Break Time, Horn Level, Lower Level, Bass Level, Preset 1-2, Memory, Channel Mode: STA Mono/Stereo
- Dimensions: 20"W x 20.5"D x 13"H
- Weight: 50lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.