- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DM4 Distortion Modeler Pedal
Condition 1 - Mint
- Write a Review
- #150384 004000000 150384004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Line 6 DM-4 Distortion Modeler Pedal gives you programmable overdrives and distortions in a floor stompbox. It holds 16 models of vintage overdri...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Programmable overdrives and distortions in a floor stomper.
The Line 6 DM-4 Distortion Modeler Pedal gives you programmable overdrives and distortions in a floor stompbox. It holds 16 models of vintage overdrive, distortion, and fuzz effects; including the TS-808 Tube Screamer, Fuzz Face, Big Muff, Rat, Octavia, Tone Bender, Tube Driver, and more! With 4 programmable presets and an expression pedal input for realtime control of all effect settings. Bass, middle, and treble controls and true bypass switching.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.