Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Open-Box Line 6 M9 Stompbox Modeler Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal Condition 1 - Minttrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Modern and classic stompbox models in a powerful and portable package.
M9 Stompbox Modeler is set up like three FX units. Each effects unit can have two stomps at the ready, and any three effects can play simultaneously. Use one effect at a time, arrange effects in tried-and-true combinations, or create your own original blends.
Use the Line 6 M9 Stompbox Modeler to create 6 different stompbox arrangements, or pedal board "scenes"-one for your metal band, one for your punk band, one for your Top 40 gig-you get the picture. No more tearing up Velcro just to switch out one or two pedals. Plus, the Line 6 M9 pedal features MIDI in/out, for you to back up your scenes to your computer or control the unit with a MIDI controller.
Inspired by the simplicity of classic stompboxes, the Line 6 M9 guitar effects pedal is incredibly easy to use. Tweak your tones on the fly using the dedicated knobs and easy-to-read LCD window. Just turn the knobs and you're done-no menus, no saving, no hassles-and your tweaks remain, even after you power down.
Complete with a full-featured, 28-second looper, Line 6 M9 Stompbox Modeler allows for extended in-the-moment looping. It has all the necessary looper controls with dedicated footswitches to make looping easy: Record, Record/Overdub, Play/Stop, Play Once, Undo/Redo, Half Speed and Reverse (The looper can be used simultaneously with the three FX Units.).
The Line 6 M9 multi effect pedal features plenty of ins and outs. 1/4 in. mono/stereo inputs and outputs (with True Analog Bypass or DSP Bypass) let you put M9 Stompbox Modeler before, after, or between your other pedals. Connect expression pedals to the two 1/4 in. expression pedal jacks to morph smoothly between tones. MIDI in/out, which is perfect for backing up your "scenes", also makes the Line 6 effects pedal compatible with many popular MIDI control systems.
The Line 6 M9 guitar pedal is built tank-tough with all-metal construction. From the chassis to the footswitches, M9 withstands constant stomping. Together with its built-in chromatic tuner, the Line 6 M9 Stompbox Modeler's generations of sonic treasures and brain-dead-simple design will prove indispensable-not to mention highly addictive.
Check the Line 6 website for software updates that increase the power of your M9 Stompbox Modeler
- 100+ stompbox effects, three simultaneous with three more at the ready
- Create up to 24 pedal board scenes; Scenes back up to your computer via MIDI in/out
- 28-second looper with dedicated footswitches
- Universal Tap Tempo syncs all time-based FX
- MIDI control system compatibility
- True analog bypass or DSP bypass
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Plenty of ins and outs; 1/4" mono/stereo inputs and outputs; Two 1/4" expression pedal jacks; MIDI in and out
- Heavy-duty metal chassis and footswitches
Choose from over 100 effects in this all-encompassing multi-effects pedal.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.