- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Big Tweedy Drive Overdrive Effects Pedal
Condition 1 - Mint
- L28066 004000000 L28066004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mad Professor Big Tweedy Drive pedal is voiced after a super-rare, high-powered tweed twin amp. The pedal gives you the highly sought-after vinta...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Get legendary, tweed-style tone right at your feet.
The Mad Professor Big Tweedy Drive pedal is voiced after a super-rare, high-powered tweed twin amp. The pedal gives you the highly sought-after vintage tone that has big fat punchy midrange and sweet gnarly bite like the late '50s American amplifiers.
Like the big vintage tweed amps, the Big Tweedy Drive has the same tactile dynamics and touch sensitivity players are raving about: adjust the amount of gain with your picking attack or the guitar volume. This makes the pedal fit into a surprisingly broad range of genres: jazz, blues, rockabilly, country and rock 'n' roll.
The pedal stacks very well too. So you can find the more saturated and higher gain tones by placing a booster or an overdrive in front of the Big Tweedy Drive for extra gain and sustain. Or you can place the Big Tweedy Drive in front of a clean amplifier or boost an already distorted amp.
The tone controls help you to fine-tune your tone when using the pedal with different guitars and amplifiers.The pedal cleans very well from the guitar volume pot and thanks to the finely balanced compression the volume level will be adjusted just the right amount.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.