- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electric Blue Chorus Effects Pedal
Condition 1 - Mint
- L28057 004000000 L28057004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mad Professor Electric Blue is a chorus pedal for everyone. A chorus effect is achieved by mixing a dry signal with a modulated signal (vibrato, ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Electrify your tone with this sweet-sounding chorus effect.
The Mad Professor Electric Blue is a chorus pedal for everyone. A chorus effect is achieved by mixing a dry signal with a modulated signal (vibrato, delay, etc.) simulating the effect of more than one instrument playing the same part. Traditionally one would mix a vibrato effect and a dry signal in equal portions to get the chorus effect. This may lead to a metallic quality of sound.
With the EBC “Blend” knob you can adjust the mix of these two and get tones from mild to wild. The Electric Blue Chorus (EBC) uses a sine wave generator for a more pleasing and gentle “liquid wave” sound. It also has a very musical modulation with even stronger chorus settings and tones that lean toward vibrato that sets it apart from most other chorus pedals.
With the “Depth” and “Blend” knobs one can also adjust in a very mild, barely audible chorus that adds some dimension and depth to your tone.The EBC is also very quiet and transparent with very little filtering. Traditionally chorus pedals have had a treble loss, noise, or a metallic tone, especially when used with distortion.
The EBC was designed to be used with both clean and distorted tones and works equally well both in front of or after a distortion pedal.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.