- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Little Tweedy Drive Overdrive Effects Pedal
Condition 1 - Mint
- L28065 004000000 L28065004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mad Professor Little Tweedy Drive is voiced after the famous small tweed amp tone, like the tone on Tweed Deluxe. The Little Tweedy Drive provide...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Harness iconic vintage tone in a board-friendly pedal.
The Mad Professor Little Tweedy Drive is voiced after the famous small tweed amp tone, like the tone on Tweed Deluxe. The Little Tweedy Drive provides a vintage tone that is used on many recordings: big, fat and punchy midrange with a sweet growl reminiscent of the late '50s amplifiers. The Little Tweedy Drive has a tone that almost purrs!
With the Little Tweedy Drive, you don't just have the Tweed tone, but also the hard to get dynamics and touch sensitivity that are the qualities that have made the Tweed amps classic and raved about among the players.
This unique pedal is the most amp-like feeling pedal you have ever experienced.
Adjusting the amount of gain by picking attack or guitar volume and using the tone controls on your instrument, makes the Little Tweedy Drive pedal fit into a surprisingly broad range of genres: from jazz and blues to country and rock 'n' roll!
Another great feature is that its gain stacks very well too. You can get more saturated and higher gain tones by placing a booster or another overdrive pedal in front of the Little Tweedy Drive.
The Little Tweedy Drive works equally well in front of a clean amp or an already distorted amp.
Thanks to the nicely balanced internal compression, the Little Tweedy Drive cleans up very well from the guitar´s volume control. Also, just like on the vintage Tweed amp, the output volume will not drop too much.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.