- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bass Multiamp Mono 500W Bass Head with Effects
Condition 1 - Mint Black
- J04001 004001000 J04001004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The BASS MULTIAMP offers an all-in-one solution for the performing bassist. It features a wide range of virtual bass amps, both modern and vintage, s...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Powerful bass head for the working player.
The BASS MULTIAMP offers an all-in-one solution for the performing bassist. It features a wide range of virtual bass amps, both modern and vintage, speaker cabs and microphones, studio and stompbox effects, and a powerful amp, all in a practical rackmountable unit.
The BASS MULTIAMP features an easy-to-use interface and a 500W power amp (@4 ohms). It is additionally very lightweight, as is the case with all Mark Bass designs, but never at the expense of tone. As always, Mark Bass will remain in close contact with their customer base to satisfy their needs and wishes, always expanding the BASS MULTIAMP with new amp models, exciting tones and outrageous effects.
- High output
- Low noise floor
- Great sounds
- Quality effects
Order today and show your true colors.
- 1 jack mono
- 2 jack mono (left/mono,right)
- 2 xlr male (left/mono,right)
- speaker outs
- Solid state / tube / vintage
- Ggain /phones level / master
- Eq controls: low / mid low / mid high / high
- 500w@4ohm / 300w@8ohm
- in / thru
- Other features:
- 105 live mono factory presets
- 105 p.a. Factory presets
- Virtual amps
- Speaker cabs and microphones
- > external memory (sd card*)
- Dimensions: 2u standard rack / depth 12.76"/324 mm
- Weight: 9.48 lbs /4.3 kg
- * sd card fat 32 format, max 8gb
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.