- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Big Bang Anniversary 15 500W Bass Amp Head
Condition 1 - Mint
- Write a Review
- #J40167 004000000 J40167004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This limited edition celebrates Markbass' 15th anniversary of redefining bass amplification. The 500W Big Bang is packed with amazing features that c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) New limited-edition features, same big tone and power.
This limited edition celebrates Markbass' 15th anniversary of redefining bass amplification. The 500W Big Bang is packed with amazing features that customers have been asking for—aux. in, headphone output with level control, plus mute and Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator and Variable Pre-shape Filter with footswitch control. Other features, already appreciated by Markbass users, include a simple and effective 4-band EQ, effects loop, and level control and pre/post EQ switch for the XLR DI output. And, weighing in at just over 4-1/2 lbs., this heavy hitter can travel to the gig in a backpack.
- Power: 500W (4 ohms); 300W (8 ohms) (solid state)
- Single channel
- Single input
- Impedance: 4, 8 ohms
- Controls: 4-band EQ, line out level, gain, VLE, VPR, headphone level, master volume
- FX loop
- Speaker output: Speakon 1/4 in. combo
- Tuner output
- XLR line out
- Headphone output
- Aux. input
- Dimensions: 8.86 in. x 2.95 in. x 9.84 in.
- Weight: 4.6 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.