- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CMD 121H 300/500W 1x12 Bass Combo Amp
Condition 1 - Mint
- 481795 004000000 481795004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Markbass CMD 121H is a bass combo amplifier that delivers incredible, professional-quality sound in a compact, easy-to-manage package. Less than ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Markbass' top-selling bass preamp and a quality Markbass custom woofer combine for exceptional power and pop.
The Markbass CMD 121H is a bass combo amplifier that delivers incredible, professional-quality sound in a compact, easy-to-manage package. Less than 2' wide or tall, and under 40 pounds, the CMD 121H provides an amazingly large amount of power with its 12" Markbass custom woofer with a 1" compression driver with custom horn. This is due in part to the excellent design of the speaker, and the way the cabinet was built to protect the integrity of your sound.
But the CMD121H amps's sound is also increased by the built-in presence of the Little Mark II solid state preamp. It gives you a 4-band EQ, Markbass' own VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) and VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter) filters, and the ability to hook up to an extension cab for even more room-filling sound.
- Provides 500W at 4 ohm or 300W at 8 ohm
- Gain and Master volume controls
- Clip warning light
- EQ includes controls for Low, Mid Frequency Low, High Frequency Low, and High
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) and VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter) filters
- Ground lift switch to eliminate hum
- Tuner out sends unbalanced signal sent to a tuner, amp or recording equipment not needing a balanced signal
- Send and Return Effect ensures main signal continues even if something dies in your effects chain
- Input impedance: 500Kohm, max. voltage: 15 Vpp
- Balanced Output (XLR): 22Kohm, max. voltage 25 Vpp
- Effect Return impedance: 22Kohm, max. voltage: 25 Vpp
- Output Power: 300W RMS at 8 ohm, 500W RMS at 4 ohm
- Voltage is factory preset for the U.S.
- GAIN ”80 dB to +23 dB range
- MASTER VOLUME
- GROUND LIFT: switch on rear panel
- Center frequency: 40Hz; level ±16dB
- LOW MID
- Center frequency 360Hz, level ±16dB
- HIGH MID
- Center frequency 800Hz, level ±16dB
- 10kHz shelf; level ±16dB
- VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter)
- center frequency 380Hz (cut)
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator)
- frequency range 250Hz”20kHz (cut)
- EFFECT SEND
- Unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ)
- TUNER OUT
- Unbalanced, max. voltage 25 Vpp
- LINE OUT
- Balanced XLR, max. voltage 10 Vpp
- SPEAKER OUT
- Speakon, 1/4"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.