- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Evo1 500W Bass Amp Head
Condition 1 - Mint
- J55262 004000000 J55262004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Markbass EVO1 head is the result of the mix between classic and advanced technology evolution to allow bassists to have not only just a gorgeous ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) A huge range of features and versatility from a stage-ready head.
The Markbass EVO1 head is the result of the mix between classic and advanced technology evolution to allow bassists to have not only just a gorgeous bass sound, but always the right sound, no matter which genres and techniques you're playing. It offers six amp tone choices for each of the two channels, clean and distorted.
Bass players have always been inspired by the possibility to mix two amplifiers tones and to blend clean and distorted sounds as Jaco Pastorius did back in the years. With the Markbass EVO 1 that's possible, opening many more sound options experimenting two amps playing simultaneously.
Both channels feature classic standard amp controls interface and one effect each (you can update amps and effects picking and downloading your favorite ones from the Markbass website), MIDI In port, on board tuner, aux in and headphones out, FX loops, XLR line outs, and a powerful 500W MPT (Mark Proprietary Technology) power amp.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 500W
- Two channels (with mix)
- Two inputs
- Impedance: 4, 8 ohms
- Controls: 3-band EQ, level, amp select, FX level, mix level, master level, headphone level, boost
- Aux. input
- Headphone output
- Built-in FX loop
- USB type B port
- MIDI DIN 5 poles
- Outputs: Two mono 1/4 in., one Speakon
- XLR direct outputs
- MIDI functions: channel select, FX on/off, boost on/off, mute/tuner
- Built-in tuner (440Hz, half step down, whole step down modes)
- GND Lift switches
- pre/post mix line out
- Dimensions: 14.18 x 3.94 x 10 in.
- Weight: 7.05 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.