- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Little Mark Vintage 500W Bass Amp Head
Condition 1 - Mint
- L56827 004000000 L56827004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Markbass Little Mark Vintage 500W bass amp head is designed to let you find your ideal tone, regardless of style. This is part of the Gold Series...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) This super-portable, gig-ready bass head is ready to hit the road.
The Markbass Little Mark Vintage 500W bass amp head is designed to let you find your ideal tone, regardless of style.
This is part of the Gold Series, a state-of-the art lineup offering superior quality — starting from gold plated circuits, to the specifically selected components, to some of the most requested features.
The Little Mark Vintage features a tube preamp, to get rich and warm tone full of harmonics.
This control offers a modern feel when you set it all the way up, or vintage response when rolled back. It creates that old generation feel with its typical distortion you get when the Limiter effect is really low.
New EQ setting
The 4-band EQ of the Little Mark Vintage is tuned to offer a rich, balanced tone that easily cuts in the mix.
Real DI box
The balanced DI out with transformer is optimized to give pure, full, rich, linear sound on all frequencies. Although Little Mark amp heads already feature high-quality DI circuitry, the transformer upgrades the DI performance offering a real DI box inside the head, handling extreme transients without introducing any distortion or coloration.
Gold Line Top Features
As it happens in the Gold Line series, the Little Marcus Vintage features gold plated circuits and top-quality components, providing the purest and cleanest sound you can imagine.
Mute and ON/OFF EQ
Footswitchable mute is one of the most requested features in order to tune or switch an instrument silently. The optional Dual Footswitch also allows to turn on/off the EQ section.
The Little Mark Vintage features the compact size and light weight of other Little Mark heads, bringing massive bass tone in just over 5 lb.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 500W RMS @ 4 ohms / 300W RMS @ 8 ohms
- Controls: 4-band EQ, gain, pre-/post-EQ switch, Flat/Cut/Old 3-way switch, limiter, volume
- FX loop
- Tuner output
- Speaker out: 1/4" Speakon combo
- Dimensions: 10.87" x 9.84" x 3.27" (27.6 x 25 x 8.3 cm)
- Weight: 5.07 lb. (2.3 Kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.