- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mini CMD 121P 1x12 Bass Combo Amp
Condition 1 - Mint
- 481792 004000000 481792004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Markbass Mini CMD 121P is a bass combo amplifier that gives you fat sound with electric or acoustic basses. That makes the Mini CMD 121P amp perf...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Big-time, fat output from a bass combo weighing less than 30 lb!
The Markbass Mini CMD 121P is a bass combo amplifier that gives you fat sound with electric or acoustic basses. That makes the Mini CMD 121P amp perfect for rehearsal studios or small club applications. The Markbass Mini CMD 121P comes with a built-in Little Mark II bass head in the top rear area. Bassists will appreciate the Markbass-designed Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator and Variable Pre-shape Filter which help give this Mini CMD a warm natural sound. The Little Mark II also has a Neutrik Speakon combo jack output that accepts both Speakon or 1/4" speaker cable as well as a second 1/4" speaker out jack so you can hook up to another 8 ohm cab for a 500W rig. You'll also find a balanced XLR out, unbalanced tuner out so you can tune as you play without passing your signal through pedals. A Send and Return Effect loop protects you from losing your signal if one of your pedals dies or a cable in the chain gives out.
- Provides 500W at 4 ohm or 300W at 8 ohm
- Gain and Master volume controls
- Clip warning light
- EQ includes controls for Low, Mid Frequency Low, High Frequency Low, and High
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) and VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter) filters
- Neutrik Speakon Combo out jacks for use with 1/4" or Speakon speaker cables
- Balanced XLR out
- Ground lift switch to eliminate hum
- Tuner out sends unbalanced signal sent to a tuner, amp or recording equipment not needing a balanced signal
- Send and Return Effect ensures main signal continues even if something dies in your effects chain
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Speaker power handling: 400W RMS (AES Standard)
- Frequency Response: 45Hz to 18kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 3.5kHz
- Sensitivity: 99dB SPL
- Weight: 29.3 lbs.
- Dimensions: 15.3"(W) x 17"(H) x 14.1"(D)
- Voltage is factory preset for the U.S.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.