- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Minimark 802 150W 2x8 Bass Combo Amp
Condition 1 - Mint Black
- J03998 004001000 J03998004001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Markbass 150W Minimark solid-state bass combo is even more sonically impressive than its heralded predecessor, with an incredible warm and focuse...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) A versatile bass combo that sounds great and works everywhere.
The Markbass 150W Minimark solid-state bass combo is even more sonically impressive than its heralded predecessor, with an incredible warm and focused sound thanks to the two 8" custom woofers and an onboard piezo tweeter.
The Minimark 802 is a brilliant choice for rehearsing, practicing, teaching and recording, and, with 150W of rumble, it's powerful enough for gigs. It is also ideal for double bass and acoustic bass, with a faithful reproduction of acoustic instruments.
Power: 150w 8 ohm / 250w 4 ohm
Speakers: 2 x 8" drivers with piezo tweeter
Cab power handling: 250W RMS
Crossover frequency: 3.5 Khz
Frequency response: 53Hz to 18Khz
Sensitivity DB SPL: 96
Impedance: 8 ohm
Weight: 23.37 lbs.
Dimensions: 10.27" x 19.6" x 15.47"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.