- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TTE 801 800W Randy Jackson Signature Tube Bass Amp Head
Condition 2 - Blemished Black 190839292193
- Write a Review
- #J27518 005001002 J27518005001002
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For those who've been pining for an amp with modern reliability and the heart of a vintage, tube-driven rig, the Markbass TTE 801 Randy Jackson signa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Gig-ready power, tube-soaked tone and modern reliability.
For those who've been pining for an amp with modern reliability and the heart of a vintage, tube-driven rig, the Markbass TTE 801 Randy Jackson signature head is for you. With a 12AX7-driven preamp and 12AT7 compressor paired with a solid-state power amp featuring Markbass' Tube Technology Emulator, the TTE 801 delivers the best of both worlds.
Also, with 800W of power, 3-band EQ, Colour control, passive/active EQ switch and more, the TTE 801 is a road-ready powerhouse that'll deliver phenomenal tone in the practice studio and on stage.
Power: 800W (hybrid)
Tubes: three 12AX7 (preamp); one 12AT7 (compressor)
Impedance: 4 ohms
Controls: 3-band EQ, volume, gain, colour, compressor
Balanced XLR output
Two Speakon-1/4 in. combo outputs
Dimensions: 18.9 in. x 7.87 in. x 10.24 in.
Weight: 14.11 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.