- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
1962 Bluesbreaker 30W 2x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp - 2019 Marshall NAMM Booth Collection
Condition 1 - Mint
- L52212 004000000 L52212004000000
6-Month* financing available.
This Marshall 1962 Bluesbreaker was featured at the Marshall winter NAMM 2019 booth, where it was used to showcase the best gear and tones from the M...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Fresh from NAMM, this retro combo delivers iconic, old-school Marshall tone.
This Marshall 1962 Bluesbreaker was featured at the Marshall winter NAMM 2019 booth, where it was used to showcase the best gear and tones from the Marshall family. Here's your chance to get gig-ready gear and a piece of NAMM history in one.
The Marshall 1962 Bluesbreaker Combo Amp is just like the one used by Eric Clapton during his stint with Mayall's Bluesbreakers and famously on the Beano sessions. With 30W output and 2x12 speakers, it produces a gutsy bass and vibrant top, coupled with an overall natural warmth. The valve rectification output stage, pioneered by Marshall in the early 1960s, is responsible for helping achieve the famed compression and sustain exhibited uniquely by both the JTM45 and 1962. Though somewhat tonally similar to a JTM45, the 1962 combo is loaded with 2 Celestion Greenback 25W speakers and also comes with a footswitchable tremolo effect.
If you're looking for that sensuous, creamy early Clapton sound, you'll find it in this beautifully reissued Marshall combo. The natural tone and overdrive of the 1962 Bluesbreaker Amp will quickly become a fundamental ingredient in your overall sound.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 30W (tube)
- Two channels
- Four inputs
- Speakers: 2x12" Celestion Greenback
- Controls: 3-band EQ, presence, volume 1, volume 2, tremolo speed, tremolo intensity
- Footswitchable tremolo
- Dimensions: 29.25" x 23.75" x 10.5"
- Weight: 66.6 lb. (30.2 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.