- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
1974X Handwired 18W 1x12 Combo Amp
Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent Regular 190839647955
- 482706 006000014 482706006000014
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Marshall 1974X 18W 1x12 Combo Amp is a handwired reissue of the model 1974, a combo originally produced from 1965 to 1968. Introduced as a practi...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Vintage overdrive-soaked sounds for the stage and studio.
The Marshall 1974X 18W 1x12 Combo Amp is a handwired reissue of the model 1974, a combo originally produced from 1965 to 1968. Introduced as a practice combo amp in 1965, it wasn't as loud as the terror-inducing heads Marshall was producing, but it could rock, giving up incredible lead and crunch sounds at low volumes. The 1974X combo comes with 2 EL84 tubes in the power amp, 3 ECC83s in the preamp, an EZ81 rectifier tube, and features valve-driven tremolo. A proprietary, aged reissue of the 20W, ceramic magnet Celestion T1221 speaker used in the original adds to the Marshall 1974X's tonal authenticity. Marshall includes a footswitch with your 1974X Combo Amp.
- Handwired reissue of the model 1974
- 2 EL84 power tubes
- 3 ECC83 preamp tubes
- EZ81 rectifier tube
- Tube-driven tremolo
- Aged reissue 12" Celestion T1221
- 24"W x 20"H x 9"D
- 42 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.