- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
JCM800 2203 Vintage Series 100W Tube Head
Condition 1 - Mint
- 482713 004000000 482713004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The all-valve JCM800 2203 is one of the most highly respected 100W Marshall heads in the company's long history. Evolving from the legendary Plexi he...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Classic tube tone from the days of huge guitar!
The all-valve JCM800 2203 is one of the most highly respected 100W Marshall heads in the company's long history. Evolving from the legendary Plexi head, it was one of the first Marshall amps to feature a master volume control. The essence of simplicity, the JCM800 is a one-channel, all-valve amp with no reverb or effects. Its easy control panel, distinctive roar, and larger-than-life edge immediately set the standard by which all other rock amps were judged and it remained the industry benchmark throughout the entire 16 years of its production life. Now it's back by popular demand and just like the 1959SLP and 1987X it has a Series Effects Loop with true bypass that takes the loop completely out of the circuit ensuring the original tone isn't compromised in any shape or form.
- Four EL34s in the power stage
- Three ECC83s in the preamp
- True bypass series FX loop
- 3-band EQ
- Presence control
Talent and a lot of hard work can get you far, but if you want to play like the big boys, you've got to play what the big boys play. Order today and get serious.
- 30"W x 9"H x 12"D
- 41 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.