- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Plexi 1959SLP 100W Tube Guitar Amp Head
Condition 1 - Mint
- 482714 004000000 482714004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 100W Marshall Plexi 1959SLP all-tube amp head cranks out fabulous lead distortion and tight crunch exactly like the original '67 to '69 amp that ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) The real screamin' deal!
The 100W Marshall Plexi 1959SLP all-tube amp head cranks out fabulous lead distortion and tight crunch exactly like the original '67 to '69 amp that it emulates. Inspired by Pete Townshend's unquenchable thirst for VOLUME, the Marshall Plexi 1959SLP guitar amp delivers 100W of power from 4 EL34s and 3 ECC83 tubes in the preamp-the exact configuration of the original. Marshall also equips the Plexi 1959SLP with a bypass series FX loop, 3-band EQ, and presence control.
4 EL34s in the power stage
3 ECC83s in the preamp
True bypass series FX loop
This is the original head-cutting head. Make it yours and make history.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.