Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Boogie Five-Band Graphic Equalizer Pedalfalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
The power and range of the Boogie Five-Band Graphic EQ in a stand-alone pedal format.
In the early ’70s, Boogie sounds were most associated with singing, vocal-inspired lead work as artists experimented with the newfound possibilities of its high-gain tube preamp and it’s game-changing sustain. The graphic EQ aboard most fully loaded “Hun-Revs” of the day found their sliders set for a subtle widening effect or enhanced bass response to mimic bigger cabinets with the little 1x12 combo. As the era of metal dawned on the horizon in the late ‘70s and early ‘80s, the potential of this onboard tool began to be fully realized. Graphic-loaded Mark II Boogies became the norm while most of these onboard EQs were used to scoop the mids to extreme levels while boosting lows and highs and this “V-Curve” became a new standard ... the “other sound” (non-Brit) in hard rock and metal.
Since then, Mark III, Mark IV and Mark V Boogies have all had their place in rock history alongside iconic artists, and the graphic EQ has been an integral part of their sound. The Five-Band Graphic EQ aboard the current Mark V Boogie is again at the forefront of emerging styles as a whole new generation crafts their own unique brand of heavy sounds in djent and nu-metal genres.
You can incorporate this powerful shaping tool into any setup (including non-guitar applications) whether in the front end or in an effects loop, creating your own signature tones. The same long-throw sliders are used to achieve maximum resolution and finite adjustment. Both input and output level controls are fitted to ensure optimum matching of both your source and destination regardless of your application. Whether used in front of your amplifier’s input or in your effects loop, it gives you a footswitchable tone option you can employ on demand. And when it’s not engaged, your sound is pure and unaltered thanks to the hard bypass feature.
The Boogie Five-Band Graphic runs on one 9-volt battery and can also be powered by a standard DC wall transformer. This affordable package brings the power of the Boogie Five-Band Graphic and its classic “V-Curve” Tone—as well as near-limitless other tonal possibilities—to players of all experience levels, musical needs and amplifier brands in a small, pedal board-friendly format that’s handcrafted in the USA using the finest materials.
- Designed and handcrafted in Petaluma, California, USA
- True Bypass On/Off Switching bypasses all circuitry when off to ensure no tonal loss
- Input Level Control provides Unity Gain Detent and ability to boost by +6dB or cut by -40dB
- Output Level Control provides Unity Gain Detent and ability to boost by +6dB or cut by -40dB
- Slider Controls provide Mesa/Boogie's legendary tone-shaping power with +/- 12dB of boost or cut at 80Hz, 240Hz, 750Hz, 2.2kHz and 6.6kHz
- On/Off Status LED
- 9V battery powered or externally powered (optional) via external power jack input
- Input & output jacks (Nominal Input -20db)
Boogie-ize your rig. Order today.
Boogie Five-Band Graphic Equalizer Pedal Specifications:Dimensions
- (W/D/H): 5.78" x 4.76" x 2.30" (146.8mm x 121mm x 58.4mm)
- 6 lbs (725.7g) with battery, 1.5lbs (680.4g) without battery
- 9VDC (one)
- WARNING!!! To avoid immediate damage and voiding the warranty, the External Power Supply MUST be 9VDC with a NEGATIVE CENTER plug polarity and a jack plug size of 2.1mm x 5.5mm.
- 1M Ohm (500k Ohm minimum)
- 10k Ohm
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.