- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
10W Pint 10W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
Condition 1 - Mint Vanilla 12" Celestion Alnico Blue
- L20549 004001003 L20549004001003
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Milkman Pint is designed to add a little bit more power to the low power Half Pint circuit. A custom Mercury Magnetics output transformer allows ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) This Pint-sized package delivers creamy tube tone and three amazing speaker options.
The Milkman Pint is designed to add a little bit more power to the low power Half Pint circuit. A custom Mercury Magnetics output transformer allows for parallel single ended 6V6 output. The Pint delivers 10 clean watts and 18 snarling overdriven watts when the amp is pushed all the way. Like its little brother, reverb and tremolo and Class A single ended breakup is the name of the game.
How about touch sensitivity and feel? The 5Y3 rectifier coupled with true class A design make the Pint the most touch sensitive Milkman amplifier to date. A pair of 6V6 running in a single ended design piles on scoop after scoop of creamy even order harmonics.
Three speaker options help tailor the Pint to your unique style:
Celestion Greenback 12" is a transparent sounding speaker. Bright, Lively, and efficient. This speaker has a big bottom even at low volume. This speaker has very little breakup and does not color the amp when driven.
Jupiter Alnico 12" has a classic American alnico magnet sound. A bit less transparent in the upper midrange, this speaker adds a "woody" tone to the Pint. Its lively on top, and a bit more focused in the bass response than its ceramic magnet brother. The speaker starts to break up and add alnico character as the amp is pushed. Its the most efficient of the 3 speaker options.
Celestion Alnico Blue 12" takes the Pint in a different direction. This speaker is very mid forward with little midrange scoop. The top is bright, and the bass response is the tightest out of the three options. This speaker starts to break up when the amp is driven hard. When the amp is overdriven, the Blue is extremely reactive shedding low end and pushing the midrange further into the fun zone.
The front end is similar to the Half Pint, with extended headroom, lush spring reverb, and deep output modulating tremolo. The amplifier is hand wired onto a turret board with Mercury Magnetics and Jupiter capacitors standard.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 10W (tube)
- Tubes: two 6V6 (power amp)
- Class A
- Single channel
- Two inputs
- Speaker options: 1x12" Celestion Greenback; 1x12" Alnico Jupiter; 1x12" Celestion Alnico Blue
- Controls: 2-band EQ, volume, reverb level, tremolo speed, tremolo depth
- Effects: Built-in tube tremolo, spring reverb
- Dimensions: 19.8" x 16" x 9.5"
- Weight: 28 lb.
- Footswitch included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.