- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
20W Creamer 20W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
Condition 1 - Mint Vanilla 12" Jupiter Ceramic
- L20556 004001001 L20556004001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Milkman 20W Creamer was designed to find a balance between a perfectly voiced guitar tone with a fair amount of power and portability. In studio,...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Get rich, creamy tube tone with three amazing speaker choices.
The Milkman 20W Creamer was designed to find a balance between a perfectly voiced guitar tone with a fair amount of power and portability. In studio, the Creamer is virtually silent when idle. Its the ultimate refinement and alternative to the vintage, small-format amplifier.
The Creamer includes an adjustable cathode bias circuit so that the user can easily substitute 6L6 or 6V6 output tubes with no need to rebias the output tubes. There's also a rear-mounted switch to maintain an 8ohm speaker output regardless of which tube type used. Inside of the chassis, you will find an internal bias adjustment in case you want to fine tune the cathode bias when substituting in vintage tubes which tend to draw more current.
With 6V6, the Creamer puts out about 20 watts into 8ohms and has sweet breakup. Put a pair of 6L6s in, flip the switch on the rear panel, and you get a bit of more low end, subtler mids and a touch more headroom.
The tremolo circuit in the Creamer is unique and sounds outstanding. It is harmonically rich, deep and has a very useful range of speed.
Three speaker options help tailor the Creamer to your unique style:
Jupiter Large Ceramic 12" is a transparent sounding speaker. Bright, Lively, and very efficient. Its got a great bottom end even at low volume. This speaker will not break up no matter how hard you push the amp.
Jupiter Alnico 12" has a classic American alnico magnet sound. A bit less transparent in the upper midrange, this speaker adds a "woody" tone to the Creamer. Its still lively on top, and a bit more focused in the bass response than its ceramic magnet brother. The speaker starts to break up and add alnico character as the amp is pushed.
Celestion Alnico Creamback 12" takes the Creamer into a totally new direction. This speaker is very mid-forward with little midrange scoop. The top is smooth and bright, and the bass response is the tightest out of the three options. This speaker starts to break up when the amp is driven hard, adding a unique midrange boost as you push it.
Like all Milkman amplifiers, the Creamer is built using the finest possible components onto a turret board, and is hand-wired with cloth covered wire.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 20W (tube)
- Tubes: 6V6 (power amp)
- Class AB
- Single channel
- Two inputs
- Speaker(s): Choose from 1x12" Large Ceramic Jupiter; 1x12" Alnico Jupiter; 1x12" Celestion Alnico Creamback
- Controls: 2-band EQ, volume, reverb level, tremolo speed, tremolo depth
- Effects: tube tremolo, spring reverb
- Dimensions: 19.8" x 16" x 9.5"
- Weight: 32 lb.
- Footswitch included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.