- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Amp 50W 1x12 Guitar Combo Amplifier
Condition 1 - Mint Black
- L57149 004001000 L57149004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Milkman Sound's The Amp is now available in a 12" combo with many of the same features as the pedal: universal power input between 100-240V, a balanc...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Get the awesome sound of Milkman's The Amp in a convenient 1x12" combo.
Milkman Sound's The Amp is now available in a 12" combo with many of the same features as the pedal: universal power input between 100-240V, a balanced line level output with analog cabinet simulation, splashy reverb, rich VCA tremolo, and portability. The 12" combo brings The Amp into a new dimension as a full featured grab and go amplifier. The Amp is housed in a lightweight and resonant Pine cabinet with a 12" Celestion Creamback Neo speaker with a total weight of only 22 pounds.
For silent stages, The Amp can be run in "Mute" mode which disables the speaker output while sending signal to the direct output. The overall tone is identical to The Amp, and like the pedal all of the outputs are live all of the time which makes signal routing a breeze. Effects can be individually bypassed with the included 2 button footswitch.
The Amp 12" combo adds an external speaker output so you can power a second 8 ohm speaker and create even more of a presence on stage. With a second speaker attached, The Amp puts out 100W (into 4 ohms) which is plenty of power for large venues.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 50W with internal 8-ohm speaker; 100W with both internal speaker and 8-ohm extension attached
- Single channel
- Single input
- Controls: 3-band EQ, volume, reverb, tremolo depth, tremolo rate, master volume
- Built-in effects: Reverb and Tremolo
- Impedance: 8 ohm
- Dimensions: 19" x 16" x 9"
- Weight: 22 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.